What I am trying to say is that I love Christmas, it is my favourite time of year and I would hate to miss out by watching what I eat, and I want you guys to do the same. But to do that, you need to learn my personal secret to your perfect Christmas figure AND also indulge with your favourite festive treats. (Case and point in these pictures…opps!!)
To enjoy your Guilt Free Christmas, you need to work really hard in the lead up to the big event. From the 1st November, you need to give yourself 6 weeks to work hard and eat well with the Results with Lucy OnDemand programme. With access to 350+ workout videos and 400+ recipes – there is no excuse!! Then from Christmas Eve until 1st January, indulge, relax and enjoy the festive week!
Before Christmas I try to work out between 3-4 times a week and follow my Results with Lucy meal plan. My workouts will normally be a 30 minute HIIT session to fit into my day and a mix of cardio and weight training. My favourite moves are things like burpees, mountain climbers and crunches – they make you sweat and tone up at the same time!! Feel the burn!!
With the Results with Lucy Guilt Free Christmas campaign, you will get a free GFC Guide with every RWL plan which will give you festive recipes and top tips on how to keep on track in the lead up to your guilt free week. In your guide there is amazing festive snacks for you to whip up, like these Gingerbread Bites – they are absolutely heavenly and feel like you are eating your favourite cake in Starbucks or something!
2 cups raw walnut halves
10 dates; pitted
3 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. ground cloves
Dash ground nutmeg
150g desiccated coconut for rolling (optional)
1. Add all of the ingredients, except the unsweetened coconut, to a food processor.
2. Process until ingredients form a sticky dough (some pieces of walnuts will be visible, which is okay, so don’t over process)
3. When finished, roll the dough with your hands into 1.5 inch balls and place onto a tray lined with parchment paper.
4. If dough is too sticky, add a little bit of water to your hands and continue shaping.
5. When finished, gently roll balls in the shredded coconut until the outside is thoroughly coated.
6. Store finished bites in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Looking ahead to my week of pure indulgence over Christmas with family and friends is what really drives me forwards, there is nothing like knowing you can snuggle down with Elf and the left over Celebrations or Roses without feeling guilty or stressed about what you are eating. Let’s enjoy Christmas this year and go completely guilt-free!! Who’s with me!? Let the countdown begin…
Dress – New Look
Dress – Bao Ta
Dress – Bao Ta